Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Zine World #25 Reviews My Zine

I sent my first issue of Temporal Millionaire out for review last year and the review will run in issue #25 of Zine World, excellent. Go buy a copy! It looks like this:

The image “http://undergroundpress.org/images/25cover-sm.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://undergroundpress.org/images/logo2.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Here's the text of the review (Thanks to artnoose for the review and for Laura B. for sending me the text via email):
Temporal Millionaire #1: This is a great first zine. Lisa takes the moments when her toddler son is sleeping or occupied with a toy to draw the things around her and write about the vignettes of her life. Some of them are about being a parent and some are about being a drummer. I hope she continues doing this zine. Lisa M. Dalton, PO Box 92, Lake Helen FL 32744, lmdalton1@hotmail.com, temporalmillionaire.wordpress.com [$1 + 2 stamps or trade, not ftp 30XS :15] –artnoose
Here's a link to a few of the pages I've scanned from TM-issue #1 if you haven't gotten a chance to check them out. So, my friends, that's the good news of the day...now back to the projects at hand.

 

No comments: