Friday, January 11, 2008

I am now the proud owner of a Gocco! (and other good things)

save goccoThis is one of many exciting things that have already happened in 2008. A gocco! I'm so very happy about this because I never thought I'd get my hands on one. Here are a few links if you would like to know about my new toy! It should be coming to my house in the next few day...I wait, not so patiently... http://savegocco.com/what.html New things to make! Another good thing in the creative world is my sister was slyly reading this blog and got me a sticker maker for Christmas! Nice and sneaky! Good work Beans! And the last good thing i have for you today is that I will be going to DAVID LETTERMAN on Monday! Yippee! I will take a Travel Kitty in hopes of trading for a canned ham or maybe the chance to play "Know Your Cuts of Meat", tune in to see how it goes! Happy New Year everyone. Hope big fun is on the horizon for you too.

No comments: