Friday, November 21, 2008

Grateful Dead inspired Travel Kitties and some shopping tips

november-08-011-cropped

These are some of the latest Travel Kitties I made. I think I was looking for a reason to use bright colors and the dancing bears came to mind. They are cute and happy like these kitties. I just started putting these guys up at my etsy store, which despite my efforts to stockpile my kitty supply...it has been bought out. I'll see if I can fill it back up before Black Friday. Oh, on that note if you have not taken the handmade pledge, now is the time...support an artist!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Here are a few more places to find cool handmade goods this season:

indiepublic

//www.artfire.com/images/logo1.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

//img.dawanda.com/images/v3/logo.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

No comments: