Saturday, August 25, 2007

All good things

This day is going so well that I might be in for a whole week of good, maybe even a whole month, kick started by today's good vibes. These are the good things that have happened to me so far today:
  1. I got to sleep in...Daddy-o got up with the sweet boy at 6:45, yikes!
  2. We got fast food for breakfast (my vice, soda and junk food.  Yes, I know it's not good for me, but this is why I run :) ).
  3. I went to the beach for the first time here in NY and found many interesting rock, shells and sea creatures.
  4. Went to the local seafood store we found and got some treats for dinner tonight...and a few barley pops too.
  5. Talked to my parents who are nice.
  6. It's super sunny.
  7. I have had time to draw.
  8. I am not tired.
  9. <>I got this cool award from teeni.

The image “http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1065/1227543129_1025d86211.jpg?v=0” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 

I hope all of you are having a good day too.

No comments: